Are you a manager who makes decisions on regular basis? Are you an employee who helps managers in the decision making process? Do you want to make a difference in your Unit’s performance? Do you want to achieve higher productivity levels? Reduce costs? Minimize errors? Be among those pioneers who realized the importance of making the best out of data to attain and maintain sustainable performance? Do you want to draw a better career path with more progress?
If your answer to any of these questions is YES…then Join the Analytics Training Course offered at CIATEK®
About the Course:
The course will help participants to:
- Explore business intelligence and analyze business data with SPSS, R, Excel, Tableau, and other statistical techniques focused on business applications.
- Through a combination of lectures, business case studies, and hands-on learning this training course provides an introduction to data analytics techniques and their application in business.
- The case studies will illustrate how companies are leveraging different sources of data, including “big data,” with different analytical techniques, to improve performance. You will receive hands-on learning through a free web-based graphical development environment that will allow you to practice using some of these tools themselves. You will also gain an understanding of the many possibilities for applying data analytics tools in business, and will be able to consider additional learning opportunities to gain further depth.
This course is an excellent resource for managers who see the opportunity to use data analytics in business but do not have the skills and background to engage with data analytics themselves.
What you’ll learn
- The many different data analytics techniques and their applicability in business via case studies
- Handling of data analytics with a graphical development environment, which makes advanced tools easily accessible without coding
- How to conduct and interpret some basic data analytics activities, including:
- Scatter plots, to visually assess relationships between two or more factors;
- Regression analysis, to help you examine the impact of various factors on key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Basic SQL queries, to understand how to pull data from multiple interrelated sources;
- Basic hypothesis testing, to understand statistical significance and its impact;
- Basic neural networking, to make proper classifications to identify loyal customers, risky ventures, and so on.