Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Develop visually appealing front end website architecture, including translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Design user interactions on web pages
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Strategize organizational direction on emerging technology platforms and communicate the effectiveness to executive stakeholders
- Stay current and provide insight on cutting edge software approaches, architectures, and vendors
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
- Keep job knowledge up-to-date by studying new development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal and professional networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Strong knowledge of Databases, with working understanding of MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
- Proficient in tools including Webpack and Gulp.
- Experience working with languages such as Python (Django) and React.
- Working experience as a full stack developer.
- Experience working with server technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js, and Nginx.
- Experience in API design and development.
- Experience with AJAX.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design, and algorithms